Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

RC Twister help

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

RC Twister help

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 06:36 AM
pxr5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Twister help

Ive searched the forum for help but nothing showing.

Ive been flying the Twister for about 2 weeks now and ive noticed, even at full battery power that when I use the tail rotor to spin left or right a lot of power to the main rotor is lost which means I have to increase power when I want to turn which makes things very complex.

Can someone tell me if this is normal with RC Heli's, id hate to think im forcing myself to get used to a faulty heli. Ive learned to hover in one spot and jinx left/right forward/back but when it comes to spinning it around I just drop like a stone??? []
Old 11-29-2004, 12:06 PM
StreetDragster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC Twister help

Two friends of mine also fly Twisters in the Uk, i've rang one of them and he doesn't have the problems you appear to be having, so i would hazard a guess at a dodgy component in your heli.

Thanks

Matt