Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

piccolo trouble

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

piccolo trouble

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2004, 08:06 PM
bigjay302

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default piccolo trouble

Just got a Piccolo for my dad for his bday and we have been trying to set it up all day. I have no control over the motors. the left thumb stick controls the throttle and it is totally useless and the motors just go full speed until you disconnect them. I know it is an issue with the speed control and i am 90% sure we have the wiring correct because the diagram is pretty clear and easy to follow. So what do i need to do to make this thing work for me. I am only getting 2 channels of control from a 4 channel machine. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 12-06-2004, 06:35 AM
VinceHerman

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: piccolo trouble

Do you have a futaba transmitter? You have to reverse the throttle channel to get it to match what the ESCs are expecting.