Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Futaba T6XH for CCPM ?

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Futaba T6XH for CCPM ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2005, 01:53 AM
pwterry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba T6XH for CCPM ?

Does anybody know if an older (early gold sticker) Futaba T6XH transmitter can be used on a CCPM heli?

I switched the Futaba Tx to heli, put my Esky Tx's crystal in it. Everything worked right except the collective only operates the fore/aft (elevator) servo. It did not pull down the other two servos.

Any ideas, or is this Tx not going to work with CCPM?
Old 01-02-2005, 06:51 AM
VinceHerman

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Futaba T6XH for CCPM ?

Don't know how much this helps, but here is [link=http://www.futaba-rc.com/discontinued/futk29.html]Futaba's page[/link] on that model of transmitter. I did not see any reference to CCPM, but it does link to the swashplate PDF that describes swashplate types.
Old 01-02-2005, 10:15 AM
pwterry

VinceHerman - Thanks!!! The 120 deg. swashplate with 3 servo mixing is listed. This is an early computer Tx, it's not exactly what you would call "user freindly". This will likely take a lot of trial & error, but hopefully I can get it to work. The esky Tx is not very "pilot freindly" (almost no fine tuning capabilities).
Old 01-02-2005, 10:47 AM
pwterry

Well, It appears that I spoke to soon. I have a T6XH. The T6XH-S has the swashplate functions. Mine doesn't. With several preassigned mixing functions, and two user programmable mixing functions, I might could do it. Unfortunately, it appears that my Tx channels don't match the 'all in one'. Oh well, it was a thought.