Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

what is revo mix? tail rotor shuts down when brought up to speed !? using seperates

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

what is revo mix? tail rotor shuts down when brought up to speed !? using seperates

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 06:28 PM
evlfkr
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what is revo mix? tail rotor shuts down when brought up to speed !? using seperates

on the insructions for seperates (speedcontrols) it says to bring up the revo mix screen & center the tail trim? ( futaba 6exa) and also when I bring up the main to speed the tail rotor shuts down can some one help with this?
Old 01-07-2005, 08:26 PM
69novadose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: what is revo mix? tail rotor shuts down when brought up to speed !? using seperates

revolution mix is a radio feature that adds or sutracts tail input based on throttle/pitch input. In other words
when you spool up the main blades by applying throttle/pitch input the heli body will rotate oppoisite the blades, by programming in some revo you counter this effect, the stronger the rotation the more revo, note that when you come down on the stick the opposite happens so you add oppoisite revo at lower stick then at top. When you use the seperate esc you program in some revo to arm the esc at lower stick and speed up motor at higher stick, it seems you have the opposite settings on the high stick side. I hav'nt tried the 6E radio but I did get it to work on the eclipse 7. Tonight I will set up on my 9C which I believe has similar parameters as 6E and post the results.