Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Esky Honeybee 2 tail motor

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Esky Honeybee 2 tail motor

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2005, 02:43 PM
GentleBen1952

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Esky Honeybee 2 tail motor

. MonsTer 4200 Pro Carbon Tail Motor Deluxe - Does anyone know if this will work on the HB2, burnt out my second stock tail motor, the second one with heat sink. Except for the tail motor I'm liking this cheap little heli. They have these at heli-fever.com.
Old 01-10-2005, 09:32 PM
pwterry

Default RE: Esky Honeybee 2 tail motor

Don't know about the one you're looking at. But here's one that someone here used. He got a prop from the same site and ran it direct (no grear), just tie-wrapped it above the stock mounting point.
[link]http://www.allerc.com/product_info.php?products_id=1208&osCsid=a19970163 6ea13b62c1d099f45212058[/link]

Update:
Just looked at the motor you saw. Unfortunately, the site does not give dimensions. But, I did notice that the motor doesn't have flat sides - probably wouldn't go in the mount.

I did note the "Direct Drive EDP-50XC" on the site. Lookes a lot like the one at the link above.
Old 01-10-2005, 11:54 PM
pwterry

Default RE: Esky Honeybee 2 tail motor

Just ran across another. Cannot tell if it fits (but it does have flat sides). Cannot tell if it's any better than stock.
[link]http://www.heli-world.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=CNE256&Categ ory_Code=emotor[/link]