Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Where can I get the Honey Bee 2 by Fri-Sat

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Where can I get the Honey Bee 2 by Fri-Sat

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 08:20 AM
Flyer2k5
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where can I get the Honey Bee 2 by Fri-Sat

I ordered the honey bee 2 3d from a guy on ebay who claim to have 40 that he ships from California not Japan. After my pay pal payment the next day I called for shipping details and he tells me he is running out so he has to call Japan for more. Then yesterday I email him and he tells me Japan is out maybe tomorrow they will have some. This is crap!!!! I will be getting a refund. Where can I order it from this morning and receive it by Friday or Sat? Anyone!! Someone please help!!!! Thanks
Old 01-12-2005, 11:31 AM
cadi196

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Where can I get the Honey Bee 2 by Fri-Sat

http://www.electric-scooters-motoriz...helicopter.htm

This is where I got mine. I ordered mine friday and got it the following monday, but i also live about 5 hours from Chicago. You can give Geno a call there and speak with him. If you do order, make sure you get the LiPo battery. This heli will not lift off with the stock 8.4 volt battery.