Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

SAVAGE SS 4.6 KIT?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2005, 12:20 PM
ed260z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SAVAGE SS 4.6 KIT?

I don't think the force motors are that bad. Maybe you need to practice your tunning skills a bit more. The S-25 motor is a great motor more than powerful enough for a stock savage. And if you do the mod mentioned in the R/C Caraction Mag. it's as strong as a Picco .26. FYI just about every motor out there is made by one company in China, and then shipped to SH,Picco, Orion, Peak, etc. They are all the same Block with a diff. name on them. Now Companies like Collari and RB take them and mod. them to their spec to put out more power. I wouldn't be surprised if the !QUOT!NEW!QUOT! HPI .28 is the same as the Orion & the Peak Racing (Same engine diff Color).
Old 01-22-2005, 05:02 PM
:Green:

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SAVAGE SS 4.6 KIT?

Im new to nitro so I dont know if this is a good motor or not, but Ive read it is going to have a Nitro Star K4.6 with 2.9hp.
any one know anything about this motor? or is it new?