Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > HPI Monster Truck Forum
Reload this Page >

Do I need foam for my new Jumbomaxx tires and if so what kind?

Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Do I need foam for my new Jumbomaxx tires and if so what kind?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2005, 01:19 PM
ieattraxxas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do I need foam for my new Jumbomaxx tires and if so what kind?

Getting some JumboMaxx swamp dawg's in the mail and want to know if anyone knows if they come with foam and if not, what kind of foam is needed if any? I would just buy some foam off the internet, but the tire foam I see is made for smaller tires, does this make a difference?

thanks
Old 02-07-2005, 01:26 PM
ed260z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Do I need foam for my new Jumbomaxx tires and if so what kind?

The foam acts like air in your tires. And the density is like tire pressure. As far as what you need depends on what you want to do. Rock climbing(No Foam), Heavy Off-road (Light Foam), Bashing around (Med Foam), and Street (Stiff Foam). And to complicate things a bit more. You can also get foam made with 2 diff types.
Good Luck.[8D]