Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

New Member...

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 12:24 AM
Mr. Morbid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member...

I'm new to this board... Mods if I posted this message in the wrong part of this board don't hesitate to move it... I couldent find where to properly post this message... But anyway I was reccommended to this board by someone I know on a cigar board I go too... I have a DuraTrax Evader Stadium Truck... Thats about all I have now includeing a few battery packs, a bag, tools, a charger, all the basic stuff I need... I havent had much time to play with the truck due to the fact that I'm in Michigan and its cold here...
Old 02-11-2005, 01:02 AM
RCnewguy

Default RE: New Member...

Hey
Welcome to RCU!. I also have Duratrax Evader, with a couple of battery packs and some tools. Have you test driven yet? I ran 5 packs through mine before it got too cold. Have fun with your truck!.
Old 02-11-2005, 01:08 AM
Mr. Morbid

ORIGINAL: RCnewguy

Hey
Welcome to RCU!. I also have Duratrax Evader, with a couple of battery packs and some tools. Have you test driven yet? I ran 5 packs through mine before it got too cold. Have fun with your truck!.

Yeah I ran it once before it really started to get cold out... I broke something in the servos when I accidently ran it into the townhouse where I live... So I had to take the truck to the hobby shop to get fixed... I'm actually looking forward to playing with it this spring and summer...
Old 02-11-2005, 02:21 AM
aliens8mycow

Welcome!

The stock servo on the evader is pretty easy to break. You might consider a metal gear servo if it breaks again. It'll cost more (about $30-40) upfront, but you won't break it again. Another great idea for the evader is an aluminum hinge pin brace. It fits right behind the front bumper, and for $7 or so it'll save you a lot of broken parts.