Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

cub j-3

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2002, 01:39 AM
thecelt1347

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cub j-3

i was probably in the wrong room. iam flying a trainer now. iwant a arf j-3 cub but have no one to help me build. i ahave never built a plane before. what would you suggest, that would be easy . i ahve 2 engines. a thunder tiger fs54 and a os 70 surpass ii
Old 09-11-2002, 12:01 PM
tinman
My Feedback: (13)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default cub

i have the great planes 60 size cub and use a ys63 in it. i fly it all the time. yur os 70 would be great for it also. -tinman-
Old 09-11-2002, 01:21 PM
CRhode01

Default I Have one to sell (completly built)

Hey Man, I have the 81" version completly built with Radio & Magnum 4 stroke .52 engine. This plane kicks with this engine! It also has an exterior fuel valve as well as detailed ensignia (Miller, Penzoil, Futaba, ect). Email me and I'll send you some pics!

Plus..... This plane has never been flown!!!!! Only Taxi'd!!!! Just to test it out. If you'd like to purchase it, I'll even throw in a starter kit (with same ensignia as plane) which includes, Fuel pump, electric starter, plug starter, and misc. tools. This alone is over $100 and custom built. Just wait until you see the pics!!! I'll sell this to you straight out for $600 -everything!! Period!!

The only reason I am selling it is because I don't have the time to fly, and I don't want to wreck this beauty. I don't think shipping will be too much extra, but we'll find a way past it!

I'm serious, this would be so easy for you---take it out of the box, connect the wings, charge and fuel, and fly this baby. Those around you will druel at the decal job alone!

Email me at [email protected] and I'll send the pics and answer anything else you want to know.

PS. This plane just in parts cost over 1 G !! not including labor!!
Old 09-12-2002, 06:05 AM
TIGER2PLANE

Default cub j-3

Just remember this, that with a cub and a big 4s motor the second the plane become airborne it will want to make a hard left turn, that is if you go to full power, but if you ease the power on you can control the tail and it will take off in a straight line an a easy lift off.