Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

ROTO START FOR SAVAGE

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 10:36 PM
stncld69
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ROTO START FOR SAVAGE

i have a savage with an xtm 24.7 ps.i want to replace it with the rs.ive been told the reg savage rs plate will fit the xtm..can i just get the plate and a starting shaft and use a cordless drill?
Old 03-10-2005, 01:26 AM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: ROTO START FOR SAVAGE

In my opinion there is nothing better then a pull starter. 1 less to tot around. 2 less to tear up. 3 the battery is never low. 4 if your motor is tuned properly it is very easy to crank. 5 Why is HPI getting away from the Roto starters or it looks that way? [sm=spinnyeyes.gif]
Old 03-10-2005, 10:32 AM
stncld69
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: ROTO START FOR SAVAGE

well i keep breaking the string or the spring..guess im tuggin on it too hard but i dont race and just run it around home so the luggin things around really isnt an issue with me