Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

How much approx do you think the carrier fes from U.P.S will be to send this to me?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

How much approx do you think the carrier fes from U.P.S will be to send this to me?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 03:56 PM
Jamez
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How much approx do you think the carrier fes from U.P.S will be to send this to me?

it is about 1050 miles away from me. heres the link. how much do you think ups will charge for carrier fees??
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...e=STRK:MEWA:IT
Old 03-09-2005, 05:52 PM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 52 Likes on 50 Posts
Default RE: How much approx do you think the carrier fes from U.P.S will be to send this to me?

figure it out yourself
http://iship.com/priceit/price.asp
Old 03-09-2005, 08:48 PM
Jamez

Default RE: How much approx do you think the carrier fes from U.P.S will be to send this to me?

it doesnt tell me carrier fee anywhere it only tells me shipping price
Old 03-10-2005, 02:43 AM
ncgrunt

You should probably be more interested in the fact that that guy says he'll ship to the US only...
Old 03-10-2005, 08:07 AM
Jamez

i really need to know because my item is ending soon.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:15 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 52 Likes on 50 Posts

What the heck is a "carrier fee" if not the shipping price?

You can buy these thing for $200 @ tower all day long
BIN for $300,,is that guy on crack or what?
Old 03-10-2005, 10:37 AM
ncgrunt

That's what I'm wondering as well. I can think of basically 3 rates that you'll pay to ship UPS:

1. If you have access to a corporate account, which would be if you have your own business or your employer will let you ship items through their account. (cheapest)

2. If you ship through a customer counter at a UPS center or leave something at a drop-box. (this should be basically the rate that iship gives you)

3. If you ship through a UPS Store/Mailboxes Etc (I'm assuming this rate will be slightly higher since those places are franchises and will be wanting to make a profit)