Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

advice about planes and da50

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

advice about planes and da50

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2005, 12:06 PM
Ricmussman
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: advice about planes and da50

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ricmussman

I bought one of the EF Yaks, it was an "All White" one and I covered it with a "Red Bull" scheme.

I didnt know you can get them in all white!
AAAHHHHH YES! As of Toledo he had 2-3 left. I am not sure about now, but call him. The price is the same, as is the quality. The covering comes right off with no problems or you can cover right over it. I took covering off in the areas that I went with another color. Check the main EF thread around pg 89-92 I posted several pics. I am waiting until plane gets back from the painter before I place any more pics...
Old 05-02-2005, 04:08 PM
SpaceW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: advice about planes and da50

Ok ok! I have understood the lesson: the best plane according to you is the yak 54 EF. You are right Body: i prefer wait for my plane and have the best as possible. I have to talk with my friend and i will send a mail to EF! The combo da 50cc and yak 54 looks very interesting. I thank evry person who has helped me! My friend and i are not in a hurry, we are very patient. The more we wait the better is the pleasure ! However as we have time i keep on watching each new plane and each review so if you get something new please let me know.
Thank you very much.
Space