Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > HPI Monster Truck Forum
Reload this Page >

Help: Truckzilla best heavyduty options, please!!!

Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Help: Truckzilla best heavyduty options, please!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2005, 08:38 AM
LST_Spain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help: Truckzilla best heavyduty options, please!!!

Hi,
I have a friend with a new Truckzilla Big Twin.
We are from Spain.
He needs to know the best heavy duty options parts that are needed that his car runs without problems.
Say me the hotups more strong for this Savage conversion, please!
Thanks from Spain!
Old 05-19-2005, 09:11 AM
Nitronutt
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help: Truckzilla best heavyduty options, pleae!!!

With twin engine power, I would assume that you would want the heavy duty drive cups and heavy duty dog bones (The center-rear dog bone comes with the truckzilla kit).

With the 2 engines and huge 7.7" tires, weight is not really a concern for your friend anymore, so aluminum is OK for most parts.

My suggestion is to add the second pawl (screw) to the transmission gears, add the heavy duty drive cups, 4 gear differential mod, and heavy duty dog bones and see what else breaks. 5hp and 7.7" tires will not make for any long lasting components. Keep an eye on your steering servo. Thos tires weigh 1.5lbs each!!