Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

rc pedal tractor

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 02:09 PM
slidewayz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rc pedal tractor

my grand dad has been wanting a rc pedal tractor for a while because he goes 2 many shows around the us with his collection he dosent know it yet but me an dad have descided 2 build 1 for him i need 2 know how to make the stearing work tahnks
Old 07-19-2005, 02:41 PM
rangerfredbob
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: rc pedal tractor

first off, numbers aren't words, it makes it harder to read...

second off, use a 1/4 scale servo, they're fairly cheap for the torque they have. it might involve welding a control horn on the steering linkages/shafts somewhere but all you need to do is get the lengths right so the servo has enough power to turn the wheels and enough movement to turn as much as you want it to, this will most likely involve splitting the case in half and working in the hollow engine, I haven't had a pedal tractor for many years so I don't remember if they are rivited or bolted together, but I'm sure you can figure that part out since you'll probably have to do that anyway
Old 07-19-2005, 03:11 PM
slidewayz

Default RE: rc pedal tractor

they are bolted my dad hase 1 that i am using he collects them also # are easier 2 type wit srry tho