Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

TNX VS Savage Video

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 05:08 AM
BBD
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TNX VS Savage Video

All here in a nut shell

[link=http://rcarabia.freewebsitehost.net/rc%20vide2.wmv]TNX Vs Savage[/link]

Trying both trucks out with my Brother I admit the TNX is much faster in a stright line but when its out for just plain ol fun nothing beats the savage works 9/10 TNX we rate it a 5/10.

All welcome to post your opinions.
Old 07-23-2005, 12:42 PM
Crazy Canuck

Default RE: TNX VS Savage Video

LOL!! Funny vid, I guess he doesn't like the TNX much, I would have liked to have seen it fly over the fence. I love my Savage, the LHS guy is trying to convince me to get a TNX for racing...why bother.

Cheers[8D]
Old 07-23-2005, 12:50 PM
double_d

The TNX is more of a racer.You can't beat a Savage for bashing though.It's definitely one tough truck.I would have liked to see some video of the TNX running against the Savage though.
Old 07-23-2005, 03:40 PM
BBD

Well ok here they are Against each other.

[link=http://rcarabia.freewebsitehost.net/Head%202%20Head.wmv]Head 2 Head[/link]

The only modification done to my savage was higher compression out of the S25.

I would also like my brothers opion to be stated I quote "I thought my car was ready but aparently it wasnt tuned to 100% or I would of won easily"

Like to add the TNX didnt go over the fence it hit the fence and he is right he does beat me on a stright line but thats about it.
Old 07-24-2005, 02:57 AM
black mamba

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Talk about comparing apples to oranges. LOL. The TNX is more of a racing monster than a bashing monster. Cool videos-though the person driving the TNX was sleeping at the line on that head to head video. It probably would've been a closer race had he left when the Savage left.
Old 07-24-2005, 03:13 AM
BBD

Am trying to get more people over for some RC races around here that was my first video hope I can make more simple short and to the point kinda video's.

Trying to get my cusins into RC trucks as well. no place for road going versions around this area