Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Kyosho america...for a better customer service??

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Kyosho america...for a better customer service??

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 08:58 PM
MadForceDude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kyosho america...for a better customer service??

i don't know you guys, but since a wile (and obviously, since its kyosho america) my hobby shop have big problem having part for my truck. it say that is because the company is re-organize. tell me were your are in north america and if you have any information about it or other similar problems. txs

i'm from:
valleyfield,
quebec,
canada.
having this problem for 4 or 5 weeks now...
Old 07-25-2005, 09:13 PM
Tigger N. Bennie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Kyosho america...for a better customer service??

I do know that some of the stores had their accounts set up pretty quick and others didn't. I also know that some stores had stock in before others. However, I don't know if that is because those particular stores simply made it a higher priority to set up an account with Kyosho America or because they simply dealt with a higher volume or were closer in proximity to Kyosho America and were able to set up an account faster. I guess my point is that just because one store is faster or slower also doesn't mean it is because Kyosho America took some time to set up and ship products. Some may also have waited and kept trying to go through Hobbico/Great Planes/Tower Hobbies. And although I know the Kyosho dealer locater list is not fully updated, I only see four hobby shops listed in Canada. Then there is customs....

http://www.kyoshoamerica.com/located...sp?stateid=CAN
Old 07-26-2005, 02:44 AM
Aerobirdbrain

....Well....that about covers it....lol.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:40 AM
MadForceDude

txs for the link.....this one is listed and owned by the same guy that own the one i shop to:

Hobby 2000 Gatineau
1095 St. Louis
Gatinequ, QC, Canada, J8T 2R9
(819) 561-6888

its hobby 2000 but in another city call Chateaugay, he sourly get one account for the two places. i just call him today and he say that they (kyosho) are late in there re-location logistic.......they even say that they got the part in stock. i don't think he's sh*ting me, i always ad a good service for like a year and a half now. i can even place order by phone without cash down.....anyway..i hope this will be fix quick. i beat up my good old reliable mad force for over a year without changing a single piece.....but now it need a drivetrain makeover.

tanks everyone, keep the info cumin'