Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

OOPS!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 08:53 PM
flyingace451

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OOPS!

I downloaded the FMS sim and then I found out, I don't have a proper transmitter to plug into my comp. Without the Trans, the sim is useless. Ugh, anyone know of a very cheap transmitter for this sim?
Old 08-03-2005, 10:02 AM
sky-pilot

Default RE: OOPS!

there is a special cable for tx. I dont remember the Website but they cost around 25-40 bucks!

They arnt cheap .. Is there really any cheap tx?.. cauz i am in need too, jsut like you
Old 08-03-2005, 11:36 AM
INeedHelp
My Feedback: (1)

Try here but they are $50: http://www.allerc.com/index.php?cPat...t_order&page=2
Old 08-03-2005, 12:39 PM
bassmanh
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hi,

hehe im a the same/different boat i bought a helicopter and it came with the cable thats supposed to be for FMS but i dont have a port for it on my computer LOL. any ideas where i can get a USB adapter for it ? or this cable does me no good !!!!!!!

bassman
Old 08-03-2005, 02:55 PM
flyingace451

Ugh...I'm stuck using a video game joystick. But, it sure is fun trying to fly a heli with that. I'm good at flying one of the planes...not all of them.