Community
Search
Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

Dash-8

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 02:02 PM
Mark Turner
My Feedback: (29)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dash-8

Hi guys,

For anyone interested in viewing a clip of our Dash-8 that a customer did from one of our kits the video is [link=http://www.rtmodels.com/Dash8_3.wmv]HERE[/link] And a few other clips on the [link=http://www.rtmodels.com/DASH_8.htm]DASH-8 Page[/link]

I also have a much larger Dash-8 in AutoCAD now for a possible future kit. Span will be 12-14' span.

Thanks,
Old 08-29-2005, 03:14 PM
kingair41
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: Dash-8

That would be a great addition to the limited large civil twin arena. Any more details on that large "8". Would love to see whats coming and when it would be available.

Doane
Old 08-29-2005, 06:55 PM
Mark Turner
My Feedback: (29)

Kingair

Still a work in progress the fuse is 95% done in AutoCAD the rest will be done towards the end of this year. Figure on at least 6-8 months on the actual build and flight testing.

Safe to say early-mid 07 pending good flight performance. This is one of a few I will be doing including a smaller Katana DA20 the plug and moulds are supposed to be shipped this weekend from a friend of mine in Canada Mark Winstanley of KAM fame.

Anything out of Canada I hold a fondness for

Thanks,
Old 08-29-2005, 07:41 PM
kingair41
My Feedback: (13)

Mark,
Have you looked at the "7"? Looks to be the same except 2 more engines on the wing. Both aircraft would be a nice plane to model. Definately something different. Keep up the good work, and please keep us posted as it progresses.

Doane