Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

OMP 35% Edge 540

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2002, 05:02 PM
John Drake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OMP 35% Edge 540

Proof - What is your point?? How many different airplanes have you bought and sold? If your point is Hawkeye copied the Carden Cap 232 kit he sold to you and is passing off as his design. Then you are welcome to bring that kit to my house and compare it to the prototype OMP Cap 232 I have. You will see the building techniqes are similiar but the parts are different. There has been a lot of "hot air"in these threads about about who did what to whom and I for one feel that it is time to move on!! OMP's goal is to provide the modeling public with the highest quality and technologically advanced products at a cost effective price and we will succeed!
John Drake-Majority owner OMP
Old 11-29-2002, 05:46 PM
eagle4442
My Feedback: (6)

Default OMP 35% Edge 540

I started this thread because I wanted to here from people who were flying the OMP Edge. No one around here has one and the one I saw a DOGS didn't fly. I wanted to ask some questions about how it flies. I didn't want to get into a discussion about how the kit came about, that doesn't matter to me!!! If I was starting a kit business I would look at all the competitions kits. I would use the best of their designs and my own to make the kit. It happens all the time with foreign companies. If a product is improved and the price is lowered due to competition isn't that what this country is all about? I'm all for companies like Ohio Model Plane, Colombo/Anderson, etc. Without these companies the price of this hobby would be even worst than it is now!!!!!
Let's please get back to what I wanted in the first place. IF YOU HAVE FLOWN ONE OF THE OMP EDGE 540 PLANES LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKED IT.
Thanks, Tim
Old 11-29-2002, 05:52 PM
Randy-RCU

Default OMP 35% Edge 540

Originally posted by fdo300
Hi

Fernando Viollier

Sorry for my English, it's not my language
Hey Fernado, your English is better then mine

Randy
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ohiomodelplanes/
Team OMP
Old 11-29-2002, 10:35 PM
AFSalmon
My Feedback: (3)

Default Edge flying?

Tim, thanks for your thoughts. You are totally correct in the purpose of this thread and hopefully those with other motives will move on and mature. Of course I'm biased but my 35% Edge is absolutely a dream to fly and I have to honestly say probably the easiest to land. Even easier than my giant scale Edge profile, but only because that bird doesn't want to land cause it's so light on the wing! Anyway I'll admit I'm rather new to really big airplanes but all I can say is this Edge is VERY predictable and docile in the air with no bad "snap" characteristics much like the smaller Caps I've flown. It flies a real straight line and my son is planning on flying it next year in IMAC beginner level. If you are ever down around Dayton or Louisville KY, send me an email and you can fly mine.

Mike
Old 11-30-2002, 06:31 PM
Randy-RCU

Default OMP 35% Edge 540

Mike you going to be at JN??

See you at toledo for sure, hope Noble has ear plugs

Randy
Team OMP