Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Airtronics radio problem

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 02:09 AM
mxboy100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airtronics radio problem

Hey guys, maybe you can help me out with this one or someone else has had this problem as well.

I have a airtronics MX3-S, and i ran it in my revo with the stock reciever that came with radio, worked awsome.

Then i put that system into my racer buggy, and it glitches like crazy, throttle and steering just do sudden things, steer left or somthing down the straight, just weird crap that was not right.

Then i take the radio and novak xxtra reciever and put it into 1/10 truck, and there was some slight glitching.

Then took this radio w/ novak rx and put into my newest buggy. And as night went on the glitching got worse and worse, until i could not drive 1 lap

Then put this radio w/novak back into revo and works fine

Now i put my futaba 3pk on and no gltiching whatso ever on any of the cars

I have even checked the linkages and heat shrinked them and made sure no metal to metal>

Anyone have problems with this radio????