Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

some funny stuff

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 02:43 AM
Gus155

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default some funny stuff

The Bathtub

It doesn't hurt to take a hard look at yourself from time to time, and this should help get you started.
During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the criterion was which defined whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.
"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."
"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

Scroll down for the answer

"No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug."

Do you want a room with or without a view?

GOOD

A Richardson, Texas State Trooper had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but wasn't getting many. Then he discovered the problem - a 12-year-old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign, which read "RADAR TRAP AHEAD". The Trooper then found a young accomplice down the road with a sign reading "TIPS" and a bucket full of money. (And we used to just sell lemonade!)

BETTER

A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an automated radar post in Plano, Texas. A $40 speeding ticket was included. Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of $40. The police responded with another mailed photo of handcuffs.

BEST

A young woman was pulled over for speeding. As the Texas State Trooper walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book, she said, "I bet your are going to sell me a ticket to the Texas State Policeman’s Ball.

"He replied, "Ma'am, Texas State Troopers don't have balls."

There was a moment of silence while she smiled, and he realized what he'd just said. He then closed his book, got back in his patrol car and drove off. She was laughing too hard to start her car.

Old 02-05-2006, 05:54 AM
CptCliffhanger
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: some funny stuff

Okay! :-) The bathtub one I guessed, but I didn't see the handcuffs coming!