Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

nitroelements snowmobile

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2002, 12:59 AM
uh1b1-RCU
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nitroelements snowmobile

has anyone had any luck with this in the snow,i havent it runs great on the grass in the summer but we got some snow here now and it aint worth a crap in the snow goes about ten feet and track plugs up with snow and stops,they recomend putting silicone spray on the drive train to keep snow from sticking to the drive pulleys which i did and no luck, still clogs with snow and lets the track run off to one side and ends up binding.
Old 12-12-2002, 04:21 PM
Mark DiMonte
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Snow mobile

I bought one of the first runs of the machiene and have not had much success either. The newer models have a redesigned front drive belt cog that has been machiened away allowing the snow to clear the inside of the track. I have yet to make this mod to mine but I will and see what happens. Also there are a coupple of hop up suspension parts for the front and rear. I must say that after spending this much cash, I am not happy. PS replace the clutch shoes with a kyosho 1/8 scale buggy clutcj KC 35. It will last much longer. Let me know if you have any luck. MAD out