Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Piccolo swash plate phase issues

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Piccolo swash plate phase issues

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2002, 04:34 AM
CaptHowdy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Piccolo swash plate phase issues

Is there any one else out there that is having issues with Piccolo swash plate 45 degrees out of phase fore aft left right. I am ready to shoot myself this thing just will not cooperate push forward on the cyclic and it goes forward left pull back on the stick and it goes back and right. Any way you get the idea has any one found a solution to this other than throwing this out the window at 80 MPH and getting to see it fly at least once. I see around the net that some people actually fly these things successfully but I think its like a Roswell Hoax or something. I have built and flown several helis.

Thanks for any help comments suggestions etc.

Old 12-05-2002, 07:12 PM
DIPSY

HAVE U CHECKED THAT THE SERVO'S ARE CORRECTLY POSITIONED AND ARE DRIVING THE SWASH PLATE FROM THE CORRECT PLACE. DON'T FORGET ABOUT PHASE LAG, IVE WORKED ON FULL SIZE HELO'S FOR 7 YRS AND I STILL GET MIND MELTDOWN AT THREE IN THE MORNING WHEN I'M WORKING ON THE FLYING CONTROLS. AND CHINOOKS ARE THE DEVILS WORK WHEN IT COMES TO RIGGING !!!!!
Old 12-07-2002, 02:15 PM
EmilGolen

New at this but it sounds like a 120deg/90deg CCPM problem. Is your transmitter set up properly?