Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Nitro Rs4 RTR 3

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2002, 08:38 PM
TheHobbiest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro Rs4 RTR 3

Hello...Im new to RC cars and am thinking about getting an HPI RACING RS4 nitro RTR 3. Can anyone help me out with things they know about these cars and their experiences with them. I want to know if I am making the right choice with buying this RC kit. Also, if anyone knows what the top speed of their HPI RACING RS4 nitro RTR is would be a great help. The latest best price I have seen from this kit is $309.00 and it is ready to run. That price was from towerhobbies and they said it was ready to run. they said that it came with paint the rc controller and paint and everything else i need. Can anyone tell me if that is a pretty good price. thanks a lot.

Chris
Old 12-06-2002, 11:19 PM
dg2b

Default Nitro Rs4 RTR 3

RTR normally means that the car is already put together including servos, rx and comes with tx. You might have to glue your own tires and I doubt that paint will be included, especially if they are shipping it to you.

Normally, starting equipments (i.e. gas, igniter, batteries) are not included. You will/might also have to cut the body and paint.

$309 for the RTR kit seems like the going rate. Sheldons hobbies sells them for $289.
Old 12-06-2002, 11:48 PM
TheHobbiest

Default Nitro Rs4 RTR 3

thanks for your helput one other question. Is there a website for the shop where you saw the Rs4 nitro 3 RTR? Thank you.
Old 12-06-2002, 11:50 PM
kevetz99
My Feedback: (3)

Default Nitro Rs4 RTR 3

I am buying my second HPI NItro RS4 3 off of www.meganitro.com where it is only $255.00. I have had great luck with the RS4 3 I already have. It can take enormous amounts of learning and any type of abuse and still run perfect. This car is hard core and also very reliable. With a few basic hop ups such as tuned pipe, headers, air intake, fiber disc brake, and racing clutch, the RS4 3 can compete at the competitive level of racing. I love mine.
Old 12-06-2002, 11:52 PM
kevetz99
My Feedback: (3)

Default Nitro Rs4 RTR 3

Mine goes around 50mph tops with the 2 speed tranny installed. Get it from www.meganitro.com