Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Racing

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 08:32 PM
zja08

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Racing

I want to get into racing and was wanting to know what it cost? do you usually get money when you do good? Or do you just keep spending money?
Old 04-23-2006, 08:38 PM
Dawman
My Feedback: (33)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Racing

You just keep spending money . Some tracks will give trophies and ribbons and some will give track buck [ credit to the track] .Some tracks I go to have a money race once a month .
Old 04-23-2006, 09:39 PM
zja08

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sponcers?
Old 04-23-2006, 09:46 PM
Dawman
My Feedback: (33)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You have to be really good and consistant . Still unless you are pro it`s only some stuff at a discount . If you go to some big races and do good might get a sponsor for a few free things .The best way I found is to get a hobby shop to sponsor you , then you will get everything at a discount or at cost price depending on the shop , maybe a few free things .