Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

rb innovations

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 04:01 AM
hpifocus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rb innovations

they have nitros and superchargers for rc cars but r they any good do any one have video with these i want to see before i commit to one
Old 04-25-2006, 07:58 AM
jkulhanek

Default RE: rb innovations

Do a search and you will find dozens of threads stating how rbinnovations is a complete scam.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:07 AM
Wide Open

yeah, dont buy from them. their claims for the supercharger and stuff is completely false. it would be better just to hop up your car the normal way. (new engine, tougher parts, etc.)
Old 04-25-2006, 09:00 AM
125cchyperman

yeah superchargers dont work that much on 2 strokes and your run times will be completly crap. And for the nitros it's just not worth it. ypu can getter better results just buying 30% rather then using the nitros

For that kind of money a engine and a tuned pipe would do you a thousand times better.