Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

Can I use a XR2i with my LST....???

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Can I use a XR2i with my LST....???

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 11:56 AM
GT_AUTO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can I use a XR2i with my LST....???

I have a Landmax2 and aLST and I want to use only one radio for both, I'm using a XR2i on the Landmax2 and I wanted to buy a receiver w/ crystals to use it on the LST w/foward only tranny, thus not needing the 3rd channel, but I was reading on the JR web page that this radio is great for SPORTS ELECTRIC CARS AND BOATS, so I was wondering if that means that it's not so good for gas trucks, because of too much vibration??? can some one clear my nooby mind up? thanks.
Old 04-21-2006, 12:50 PM
Infinite Gundam

Default RE: Can I use a XR2i with my LST....???

If you still have the XS3 that came with your LST, I suggest keeping it instead of the XR2i. If "great for ..." is referring to the XR2i, I think it means it is more suitable for electric R/Cs that only require 2 channels, if a nitro truck does not need a 3rd channel, there's nothing bad with using it either.
Old 05-01-2006, 12:08 AM
flynvy5
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Can I use a XR2i with my LST....???

i'd get another synth receiver for the xs3and put it in the landmax2