Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

GTB Gltiching with M8 and XXXL???

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 08:29 PM
Vic Nyce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GTB Gltiching with M8 and XXXL???

OK i broke down and scrapped up enough change to buy a GTB 4.5. so i soldered it up and powered it on and it glitches like mad no further than 20 feet from me. i made sure to put the RX and ESC as far from each other as possible. the only thing i can think of is the mess of wires in my setup. please look at the pics of my setup and help me reduce or eliminate the glitching, PLEASE?? thanks in advance

Old 05-12-2006, 03:21 PM
duane007

Default RE: GTB Gltiching with M8 and XXXL???

I got the ss5800 from novak it started glitching i rand it a few time seemed fined then it stared again when it was stoped and stared smoking and the speed control melted i sentit back to novak and told them what happed and they replaced it . first the power wires from the battery shouldn't be raped around the other wires they can cause interfearnance . try rerouting the wires then call novak if it still does it . What transmitter are you useing
Old 05-12-2006, 05:46 PM
jakjr
My Feedback: (18)

I would deffinately shorten those wires, while they may not be the exact cause of your problem they certainly aren't helping anything by being that long.
Old 05-12-2006, 05:51 PM
Vic Nyce

i re routed the wires and the glitch has been sorted. check this url. same question. different forum. [link=http://forums.radiocontrolzone.com/showthread.php?t=218804]http://forums.radiocontrolzone.com/showthread.php?t=218804[/link]
Old 05-12-2006, 09:11 PM
J_Bone
My Feedback: (1)

I had the same RX and I swapped it out for another one....No more glitching.