Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > Suggestions
Reload this Page >

Request forum

Community
Search
Notices
Suggestions Have a suggestion for a feature, new category or anything else? Let us know by posting it here!

Request forum

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 02:17 PM
bunkster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Request forum

It would be nice to have a request forum just for guys that are looking for specific products such as RC Aircraft , plans, kits etc.
Old 06-12-2006, 02:24 PM
bunkster

Default RE: Request forum

I find it hard to wade through alot of the information to get what I want like many others. I am shearching for Plans/Templates to build a B-25 Mitchel at least a 10-12 foot wing span. I would also like to know where to get the hardware for the kit. Second I would like to find a kit or plans to build a Fokker DR-1, Red Barren Tri-Wing. Can anyone help?
Old 06-12-2006, 08:38 PM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

Click the search button and enter the parameters of the information you seek. If you can't find it through search, open the forum which best defines the question you want to ask and ask the other members. There's no need for a request forum, when you can go right to the kit building forum or another similar forum and ask those that have the answers.
Old 06-13-2006, 10:42 AM
bunkster

Thank You for the Information.