Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

can't decide....

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 07:16 PM
ElToroLoco.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can't decide....

hey im looking for a car to bash hard with, and I cannot decide between a tmaxx 2.5 and an ofna ravager. I like the ravager because of the huge engine, high speeds and tons of alumium. On the other hand, the tmaxx has a high ground clearance and many aftermarket parts and realistic bodys. My descision keeps on switching and im not sure what to get. Can these buggys handle big jumps and rocks?
Old 07-09-2006, 11:09 PM
T-MAXX1234
Banned

Default RE: can't decide....

First off, they're trucks not buggies. And i'd go with a t-maxx. aluminum is strong, but when it gets to the point that it cant bend anymore, it will either snap and stay bent perminatly. Yes the t-maxx has alot of upgrades avalible. All i would get is stiffer springs, foc conversion and some rpm a-arms
Old 07-10-2006, 12:12 AM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

Yes if you get a T-max you will have to up grade a lot just to keep it running. A arm are the first as the snap like tooth picks. If you want a prove basher go Savage.
Old 07-10-2006, 06:29 PM
ElToroLoco.

hey i know that theyre not both buggys, i was jus wondering if a buggy like the ravager can hold up to the abuse of a MT. I have also heard lots of realiability issues with the tmaxx, such as engine tuning and durability.