Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

Radio Problem

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 02:02 PM
tpaul647

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio Problem

I was wondering if anybody could help me with a problem I have just started getting with my Marder. It has been running excellently since I have had it (about a year) but all of a sudden, after about 5 minutes running I have started to get some radio glitches. This happens on both the steering and throttle servos. I only seem to get the problem when the engine is running. I am using a Sanwa Dash Saber transmitter and the receiver that came with it.
Any Idea's on how to solve this problem would be welcome. Thanks!
[&o]
Old 08-18-2006, 10:30 PM
SportCrystals

Default RE: Radio Problem

If we have a crystal sets for your radio, we'll mail you a sample at no charge. Please visit the international page at www.performancedevices.com. You can send us an email off that page and advise. More often than not, many glitches are caused by poor quality crystals that the radio manufacturers sell with their gear. Just make sure you have good batteries is your radio before double checking the crystals as a possible problem.

Pete

ORIGINAL: tpaul647

I was wondering if anybody could help me with a problem I have just started getting with my Marder. It has been running excellently since I have had it (about a year) but all of a sudden, after about 5 minutes running I have started to get some radio glitches. This happens on both the steering and throttle servos. I only seem to get the problem when the engine is running. I am using a Sanwa Dash Saber transmitter and the receiver that came with it.
Any Idea's on how to solve this problem would be welcome. Thanks!
[&o]
Old 08-19-2006, 08:13 PM
Nomadio_Sales

Default RE: Radio Problem

Problem is the ignition on the motor.
1) Check shielding of the plug
2) Change out the spark plug to a new resistor plug
3) look for metal to metal loose fittings

Part of the problem with running such a car with a low end radio. Perhaps it is time for a 2.4GHz