Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

TC3 or TC4 - PLEASE HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2006, 06:55 AM
01Monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TC3 or TC4 - PLEASE HELP!!!

I've finally narrowed down my r/c car choices down to two models. Both of which are from Associated. The Nitro TC3 and the Electric TC4. I'm still having trouble deciding which one to purchase but most of it is just half of my head going for nitro and the other half saying I should go with electric. Any opinions on this matter on which one is the better purchase? Any insight would be appreciated.
Old 09-24-2006, 08:44 AM
Bkag

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: TC3 or TC4 - PLEASE HELP!!!

It would depend on you really, for me i don't particular like electrics, i like being to hear my car from all over the track, being able to gauge my speed from the tone of the engine, i like hearing the gear shift and i like having a mechanical brake. Basically it is what you want from RC! You also have to take into consideration some other points, noise, availability of nitro fuel, mess, cost, and ease of use. Electric is generally easier, cheaper, less messy and quite so it is up to you!
Old 09-24-2006, 09:30 AM
Rs43EVOman

It really all narrows down to which one appeals to you more. With nitro's there is a little more maintenece, but for me thats 1/2 the fun. I also dont like having to deal with charging batteries. And as far as just driving for me its soo much for fun to be drving a nitro car. But thats just me.
Old 09-24-2006, 02:29 PM
Igotntc3andrevo

^^^^^^^^ agreed
Old 09-25-2006, 12:42 PM
millerracer

Like mentioned above - I just got back into RC after a very long time, this time with nitro. It is more fun to me to have a real motor, and be able to hear and smell it. Very cool.