Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Sweetness

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 06:51 AM
iceman11756

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sweetness

Last night, for the first time, i went to my local track to practice. The guy was great. He fixed all my problems for FREE and threw in a Black Lab 2 battery. interference is still a small problem, but on the straight away, The car flew. The next upgrade for my B4 is proble from a brush to a bearing motor. Its $40. After that i hope to get new suspension, and stat adding carbon fiber to lightnig up my car. I am never gonna change the chassis, bt maybe the battary stray and some smallpart. I love this hobby
Old 09-27-2006, 09:33 AM
WalawalaStore

Default RE: Sweetness

Hi,

I am glad to hear that you met right people at the track, very hard nowadays! Love your B4 for now!

Regards

Joaquim
Old 09-27-2006, 01:39 PM
iceman11756

When should i start upgrading. I was told to upgrade as it breaks, but i was also told to upgrade when i have the $$$, what ur guys's opinion?
Old 09-27-2006, 01:46 PM
muddymoose92

Upgrade when you gain experience, you dont want throw a faster motor in there if you cant handle the first one.
Old 09-27-2006, 02:36 PM
iceman11756

okay. but with this motor, is there a way to change the speed of it. i pull the trigger jstu a bit and the car spins out. is there a way to prevent that during a race?
Old 09-27-2006, 02:42 PM
125cchyperman

When you have the experience and have the money. If you dont have the experience you can have the worlds fastest B4 but if you cant drive drive it that fast because you lack the experience for it then it's no good. Compare it to kids with cars. A lot of kids wreck there first cars as they dont have the experience to drive it and go that fast. Reemeber a mustage with a V8 isnt all that impressive if it's wrapped around a tree or a telephone poll. Get experience'd then make the upgrades.