Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

New axel?

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2006, 09:58 AM
iceman11756

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New axel?

the rear left wheel keeps falling off. ii linged up everythin, put different bolts and everything. do i have to get new axels? or should i jsut keep trying new bolts till one can hold on?
Old 10-06-2006, 11:50 AM
iceman11756

Default RE: New axel?

that post didnt give much info (i was supposed to be writing an essay for english so ididnt have mcuh time) Before every run of my NEW B4, i tighten the nuts and do a whole check. The car can run for about 25 minutes. About 15 minutes through, i will gun it, the rear wear falls off, and the car slides across the concrete only coming to rest after hitting a curb. it also happens whent i gun it, then apply reverse throttle. This has been going on for a while. I swaped right and left rear nuts. it sill happends. My only guess is that the threads are getting worn down some how. Should i get a new axel, or should i buy a new pair of nuts and try them on?

If anyone cares, i will be at Long Island Raceway tonight. Send me an email and maybe we can meet up.

Iceman
Old 10-06-2006, 11:56 AM
ross_jsy

Default RE: New axel?

touch of blue locktght on the bolt should do