Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

Madness II - an apology

Community
Search
Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

Madness II - an apology

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2003, 07:24 PM
artistic-aero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Madness II - an apology

A few weeks ago I was sent an Email from somebody along with tsome sketchy info on the Madness II design. I was also sent a picture and a URL to follow. The web site was called Galileo. I get a lot of Emails regarding AA flying and thought this to be no different, indeed I really thought if it was posted on a WEB site.. it must be a fact!

Well, it isn't and wasn't. I have been told there are no plans by ZN or CPLR to produce this and thats that. The Madness (I) still rules the number one slot.

I apologise to ZN and for any problems this post may have caused and also in infering their collaborations with Galileo.

Now if I can just find the guy who sent me that Email!!!!
Old 01-16-2003, 09:30 PM
Hercmate

Default Good on you...

And I really wanted one... :disappoin I can see how you got suckered in, good on you for your post, it sounds like it wasn't your fault, and I'm sure no-one is gonna hold it against you.
Old 01-16-2003, 10:06 PM
robert

Default Madness II - an apology

Still might be a chance....I've got sources too!