Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Sell?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 04:03 PM
SpikeX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sell?

Hey guys, I MIGHT sell my Savage X to buy an X SS.

It has 17 tanks through it, it is stock apart from the HPI dual disc brake set. It comes with all electronics. I replaced the underhead recently. It comes with a spare F4.1 backplate and a new Roto Start 2. There are a few minor scratches on the engine head and rear skid plate. Other than that, it runs really well. I will only sell it in Germany. So, the question is, would anyone buy it for 285 EUROS (about $325)? A new Savage X retails for 500 to 600 EUROS here in Germany.

Keep in mind, I AM NOT ACTUALLY SELLING IT. I JUST WANT TO SEE IF ANYONE WOULD BUY IT FOR THAT PRICE.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:14 PM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: Sell?

Here in the states we can buy a new Savage x RTR for about $100 more so I personally would not buy for that amount. I have a HPI Rush I was trying to sell and have over $700 US in it and cannot get $175 and it is super clean. Now the Savage is much more in demand. Bottom line you never know and good luck.
Old 11-16-2006, 07:19 PM
C-Fraser..::HPI::..

ORIGINAL: 46u

I have a HPI Rush I was trying to sell and have over $700 US in it and cannot get $175 and it is super clean.
Can i c some pic of this???
and how many tanks u have on the engine???
Old 11-16-2006, 07:54 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here in the states we can buy a new Savage x RTR for about $100 more so I personally would not buy for that amount. I have a HPI Rush I was trying to sell and have over $700 US in it and cannot get $175 and it is super clean. Now the Savage is much more in demand. Bottom line you never know and good luck.

UR FIRST BUYER NEVER PAYED?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! i rember seeing he was a NOOB and i thought oh man i hope he pays..................he sold out didnt he?
Old 11-16-2006, 07:57 PM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: C-Fraser..::HPI::..

I have a HPI Rush I was trying to sell and have over $700 US in it and cannot get $175 and it is super clean.
Can i c some pic of this???
and how many tanks u have on the engine???
You have a PM.