Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

How fast do the fastest 1/8 off roads go in kph?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

How fast do the fastest 1/8 off roads go in kph?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2003, 04:21 PM
RichmondM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How fast do the fastest 1/8 off roads go in kph?

How fast do the fastest 1/8 off road cars go in measured speeds?Is the speed extremely impresive?Are they faster than rc10 gt's?By how much?
Old 01-28-2003, 07:30 PM
humboldtblazer

I think the rc10 is a .15 engine am I right? The 1/8 scale buggy I own GS STORM with GSb01 .21 engine 3.5 cc with claimed 2.3 hp. With a speed gun we clocked it @ 58mph(dont know the conversion) on dirt (dont know on pavement) I'm sure with a 2-speed and some different gear ratio it could probably reach like 65+ this is my guestoment. These 1/8 scale buggies are not really for top speed but exceleration in a short space before jumps. The most awesome features about 1/8 buggies is the shear jumping power and controlled flights. This things are tuff as nails. All in all the RC10 on a dirt BMX track (my opinion dont own one) will be blown away by my storm and you would probably break your toy trying to keep up!
Old 01-28-2003, 08:22 PM
BUGGIES_R_US

its about 1.67
1.67 Km per mile..
So thats close to 100 Kmph!!
-ram