Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Racing in Rowland Hts, CA

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2003, 03:18 AM
hayasa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Racing in Rowland Hts, CA

I am trying to get an active racing club organized in the Walnut/Rowland Hts (cali) area. It will be for on road 1/10 scale electric.....mainly touring cars. I will be making a transportable track that can be brought to any vacant parking lot for impromptu races. I am doing this to provide a place for fellow racers and enthusiasts to meet up and drive together, because there really isn't a place in the area for us to practice at. Eventually I hope to get enough members to hopefully build an actual track. If any one is interested leave a post!
Thanks~
Old 02-19-2003, 03:17 AM
tycodad
My Feedback: (1)

Default in san dimas

hey,
can you bring that portable track to a school? I am the advisor to my rc club at school and we have a huge parking lot to use. Mind using that track at our site? Let me know.

Manny Co
Old 08-08-2003, 06:45 PM
oop

Default from Diamond Bar

I'm in....just looking to practice. I usually go to revelations raceway, but ten bucks every night is killing me. Let me know when you want to run??!!