Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

crate of vintage billet aluminum rims to sell

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

crate of vintage billet aluminum rims to sell

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2007, 11:46 PM
socalmichael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default crate of vintage billet aluminum rims to sell

Hi. Just joined RCU tonite in order to hopefully get some answers. I've been out of the RC loop for about 20 yrs (or more). My wife came across a crate of wheels that I had packed away. They are CNC machined from billet aluminum. Some really nice rims that I never got around to using, all are still in original packaging. Well, as we get along in years the mind doesn't seem to remember things as well, so I am having a hard time recalling that era. Does anyone know if the RC10 wheels are interchangeable with the Ultima? They look as though they would fit on the same size axle.

We listed some of them on Ebay today. Would I be better off listing them on RCU?

All the wheels I have were mfg'd by R.S.S. (Racing Scale Sport) out of Irvine, California. They've been out of business for many years.

At a quick glance, I have more than 100 wheels to sell. Based on the descriptions on the packaging, this is what I have: RC10 Rear, Ultima Rear, Ultima Front, Bolink Front, Lunchbox & Midnight Pumpkin Rear, RC10 Front, Concourse Racer RC10 Front, Yokomo Front/Rear, Silver Fox, Dominator Front/Rear, Dragster Rear.

So, to recap: Are the RC10 and Ultima interchangeable, and would I have better luck selling these on RCU rather than Ebay?

Thanks,
Michael
(Including a couple of pix)
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ax72945.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	597374   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pk30085.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	597375   Click image for larger version