Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

New Futaba 2.4ghz on its way?

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

New Futaba 2.4ghz on its way?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 08:08 PM
AutorocK
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Futaba 2.4ghz on its way?

So I recently emailed futaba to say that i've been a long time Futaba user and that unless they tell me to hold out a little longer i'm going to have to move over to spectrum radios. Here is their responce...

"The only information we have is that Futaba is coming out with a 6 channel park flyer model at the end of January. Sorry, we couldn't be of more help to you."

So the way i read into this is that there is somethign on its way and it will be annouced at the upcomming convention, and it sounds like it will be a 2.4ghz air system very close to their land system they already have. So, its good since its futaba, but it sounds like they haven't solved the range problem that the new Spectrum 7 has.

Well see... Let the flaming comspiracys begin!
Old 01-24-2007, 12:02 PM
Gulliver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Futaba 2.4ghz on its way?

My gues is they haven't solved the trade off problem between cannabalizing their old product line vs. losing customers to JR - or maybe they have and this is the beginning of their solution.