Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Tips & Techniques
Reload this Page >

STRYKER NATION

Community
Search
Notices
Tips & Techniques Want to share a tip or special technique you have either in the workshop or at the flying field or race track? Post it right here!

STRYKER NATION

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 01:37 PM
PARAPILOT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STRYKER NATION

F-27C, Brushless. Let's start a new thread, one for folks who want the latest and greatest without having to go thru hundreds of pages of posts. Let's admit it, this airplane has a cult following. If you've flown it, you'd understand why. I'd like to open the floor to the newest modifications, the HOTTEST STRYKERS, and the greatest pictures or videos. I look forward to seeing what kind of support this thread will get.
What a great airplane. I recieved mine on my birthday 1/30. Since I've put about 10 full length flights thru her with no damage other than a couple of stripped servos from a low altitude, high speed pass that got a little too low.

MODS: VERY IMPORTANT: Tape your stryker, right out of the box, it makes the airplane more rigid, more durable, and more aerodynamic. If you use filliment tape (the kind with strings in it) for the under-layers, a strip from T.E. tip, across the T.E. , bottom and of the wing, rolling over the L.E., it acts like you added carbon rods, very tough, also a good L.E. cover, incase of crashes. Then just use good ol Zagi tape over the top to cover to your liking. **Spraying the airplane with 3M Super 77 adhesive spray will help control bubbling and peeling.**
Old 02-06-2007, 04:47 PM
PARAPILOT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: STRYKER NATION

Oops sorry everyone, found a better place for this thread. RCU feel free to delete it. Unless there is interest to keep a list of STRYKER mods ONLY on this string.