Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

Hurley Extra and Flyingthingz foam parts

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Hurley Extra and Flyingthingz foam parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2003, 06:27 PM
Rob Kelly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hurley Extra and Flyingthingz foam parts

Travis, all I can say is take what you want from my post but the bottom line is Levi has promised much and delivered very little. This is the guy who took it upon himself to advertise a "3-D wing" and how great it was before he even bothered to check with the designer or deliver anything. I would be curious to know if Mr. Hurley ever received the 3-D wings Levi promised him. Why anybody would send their money to this guy after reading this soap opera is beyond me. I know Jim and all he or anybody else wants is their stuff in a timely manner with the quality promised.

I'm going building now. cheers!

Rob
Old 03-02-2003, 07:06 PM
erjpilot
My Feedback: (4)

Default Yep

I think I pretty much said the same thing, Rob. I agree, I have paid the money and haven't received the merchandise. So where did you get your foam set from? I am assuming you are building the Hurley Extra also.
Old 03-17-2003, 05:08 PM
SilverEagle2
My Feedback: (9)

Default I got mine.

I got my parts from FlyingThingz. Both foam and a wood kit. All the cuts look good and straight. After initial inspection and plan review, All seem right on target and cut correctly. I will be starting the fuse hopefully soon and will post pics of the wood kit built.

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	65801_12989.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	33347  
Old 03-29-2003, 01:21 AM
Maudib
My Feedback: (51)

Default Got mine too

I recieved mine last week too...

Foam looks real good and wood looks pretty nice... I'm not too hot on the fuse sides being in several pieces, but I plan on cutting those out of a solid sheet anyway...

Other than that the other parts look good and I plan to start as soon as I'm done with the other projects I have going on now...

A 33% Edge 540T and a 90" Weeks Solution XX...