Community
Search
Notices
Tips & Techniques Want to share a tip or special technique you have either in the workshop or at the flying field or race track? Post it right here!

Filed Box

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2003, 09:19 PM
VF-17

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Filed Box

Nope, I don't take one out to the field. I have a small box with some parts and tools but that stays in the truck. All I carry out with me is my pocket glow starter, cordless engine starter and a 32oz. fuel cell and radio, that's it.......... Less is more...............I am usually flying my .48 size profile and it does not require a large field box. B'sides, there is an advantage to flying at the Best R/C club on the Texas Gulf Coast. There is always someone with something you need if the problem arrises. We all share parts with one another. The next best thing to a family or a relationship with Jesus Christ you can have..................

VF-17
Fly fast & Fly high lest the ground cometh up and smite thee plane..............Ouch!