Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

New Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 04:25 PM
BCKoots

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Wheels

What kind of heli do you have?, I'm just getting into that a bit, I have a CX2.
Old 04-01-2007, 04:29 PM
munro300

The Krylon stuff made for plastic is what I used on my helicopter, I think Im just gonna try it out on the jeep body. Just goin with black I think. I just finished puttin in my billet aluminum diff cups, I got em with a bunch of new savage parts off ebay there made by Golden Horizions out of Vancouver. Hope they hold up.
Old 04-01-2007, 04:33 PM
BCKoots

ORIGINAL: munro300

The Krylon stuff made for plastic is what I used on my helicopter, I think Im just gonna try it out on the jeep body. Just goin with black I think. I just finished puttin in my billet aluminum diff cups, I got em with a bunch of new savage parts off ebay there made by Golden Horizions out of Vancouver. Hope they hold up.

What heli do you have?
Old 04-01-2007, 04:42 PM
munro300

It was just a Raptor g2, the same as the walkera 36 just yellow. But Im into it for about 1200.00$ now, dam thing. I bought a couple different brushless motors and esc's Aluminum head and tail up grades a futaba rx/tx and servos , a futaba gy 401 gyro and a few different li-po batteries. I also purchased a walkera 36 bare bones air frame just to have for back up, after my last crash I wanted to be ready for anything. It flys awesome now, It just needs a better pilot.