Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Rush evo idealing problems.

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 04:11 AM
Laurence Kemsley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rush evo idealing problems.

Hi.

I have just bought a seconde hand Rush evo with the T-15 engine. When I bought it the break in was all ready done for me but that is not my problem , my problem is that I can not get the T-15 to idle properly and when ever I start it it goes flying off. So can eney one give me a detealed plan of how to set the idle and all the ather stuff like the hight speed needle.
Old 04-08-2007, 10:03 AM
hpircing4321

Default RE: Rush evo idealing problems.

never start your car directly out of the box because the transmitter's trims are never set properly. dont even start the engine yet just put it on a shoe box and adjust the throttle trim on your transmitter. If you start the car right out of the box which is what it sounded like you did...yes it will go flying....set the throttle trim to idle and it should work fine
Old 04-08-2007, 11:22 AM
Laurence Kemsley

Default RE: Rush evo idealing problems.

himmmm I never thought of that good work, but what if that is not the problem?