Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

What pipe with this motor?

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 07:57 PM
jrock32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What pipe with this motor?

I have a SH .28 and running a stock pipe. Ive been thinking of upgrading to a better pipe and wondering if any one has any thoughts. I like the JP, either 1 or 2.
BTW, would you say the SH .28 is more of a low end or top end motor? Whats temps are you running yours at in 60-80 degree weather?

I also need to buy a back plate so I can remove my pull start. Any suggestions on where to buy?

I have just broke mine in and really like the power and how easy it is to tune. Great motor!

Ive posted in the engine section, but there is not much traffic in there.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:27 AM
Philster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What pipe with this motor?

The JP3 (balanced power) is probably best suited to someone who isn't racing, and the SH28 is pretty balanced for a .28, but most .28's are bottom end engines anyway compared to .21's.

JP3 is more suited to balance top and low end power.