Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

Aerotec, come clean ***RESOLVED***

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Aerotec, come clean ***RESOLVED***

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 07:11 AM
Forgues Research
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aerotec, come clean ***RESOLVED***

with all the positive always being written about manufacturers, we don't hear about some the negatives.

So with this said, John at Aerotec, why don't you come clean with me with the two EVO 300 engines, and one EVO 150 that you have of mine and won't pay for them or give them back, That's $7900.00 worth of engines.

are you scared to answer my questions , you don't reply to anything, and its been many many months.

Sorry to use this forum, but I have tried everything in the book to get him to give these engines back to me, and now I have no other means to get him to do the right thing.

No I won't deal with him again ever, I dont deal with crooks. I do love his kits, but will only deal with other kit company.

Roger
Old 05-01-2007, 07:13 AM
exeter_acres
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Aerotec, come clean

Wow....this sure shows class.....
Old 05-01-2007, 07:14 AM
Forgues Research
My Feedback: (7)

ORIGINAL: exeter_acres

Wow....this sure shows class.....
I have tried every other means back door with him, its been nearly a year now, what would you do

Roger
Old 05-01-2007, 07:31 AM
Hammbone
My Feedback: (309)

I have a friend that bought an Aerotech kit. The foam wings were cut wrong and wing tube phenolics are installed wrong. He's been trying for years to get the wings replaced by Aerotech and they won't make it right.

I've never yet bought an Aerotech plane. Guess I never will. I prefer to deal with honest people.

Jim
Old 05-01-2007, 07:38 AM
bubbagates
My Feedback: (32)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok Here we go again...

Since this is a lot of money and while I understand your problem, there must be proof supplied to your claims. I'm not saying I doubt it, but the open forums are not the place for this. The proof requirement comes in because you decided to make this public so the proof needs to be made public.

As I said, I understand your problem....I know it may not seem that way....
Old 05-01-2007, 07:48 AM
Hammbone
My Feedback: (309)

Maybe you're not talking to me, but I don't know how I would provide proof. I don't even know how my friend would provide proof, and it's his kit.

You don't require proof for positive experiences shared on these forums. Seems like a ridiculous policy to require proof for negative experiences.

These forums are for us to share information. I for one appreciate this information. I know not to believe every thing I read, but when I can see a pattern.......... and I keep hearing the same thing from several different sources......... then I can form an opinion.

If you just delete these posts, you are simply protecting dishonest business practices and doing the rest of us a dis-service by not letting us be informed.

Jim
Old 05-01-2007, 07:53 AM
Cryhavoc
My Feedback: (46)

And....give us the opportunity to draw our own conclusions.....Well said Hammbone!
Old 05-01-2007, 07:56 AM
bubbagates

Folks, it's not my policy and all you are doing is shooting the messenger. I just have to enforce it and there is a lot of this going on lately and not just in the GS threads If you feel you can do better, please, by all means become a moderator. We could use the help
Old 05-01-2007, 02:50 PM
bubbagates

I was just contacted by Forgues Research, He has been contacted by Aerotec and they are working it out at this time