Community
Search
Notices
CEN Racing This forum is to discuss all CEN Racing products.

help with nx 76

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 08:10 PM
biggy_boie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help with nx 76

well i took my motor out to see what was wrong and i could hear somthing in it, so i took the back plate off and a small peice of metal fell out.
it is from the crank pin that the that the piston shaft sits on. do you cover this in warrenty of the motor and what do i need to do to get it fixed.
it only has about half a gallon throw it
Old 05-09-2007, 09:06 PM
chris246810

Default RE: help with nx 76

its part number G70357-35 or G70357-11 its on page numer 27. you will see it
Old 05-09-2007, 09:15 PM
The Real Dogman

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Biggy boie, How have you had the truck/engine. CEN's warranty cover 60 days. If you wnat to warranty the engine/part you will have to send them the part that failed along with a copy of the sales reciept. CEN is VERY good about warranties, they will turn around the new part pretty fast.

My question is what caused the part to break in the first place. Are you using the rotostart?
Old 05-09-2007, 10:05 PM
biggy boy

ORIGINAL: The Real Dogman

Biggy boie, How have you had the truck/engine. CEN's warranty cover 60 days. If you wnat to warranty the engine/part you will have to send them the part that failed along with a copy of the sales reciept. CEN is VERY good about warranties, they will turn around the new part pretty fast.

My question is what caused the part to break in the first place. Are you using the rotostart?
Hi Real
This is Biggy boie dad he's gone to work.
He uses a pull start only on that motor.
I have not seen the pin in question but it sounds like it is the smaller spring loaded pin that has broken, when he discribed it to me i pictured it was the larger pin that the connecting rod sits on.
Thanks for the waranty info.

Glen