Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Four Star 40 CG Needed!!

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Four Star 40 CG Needed!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 06:42 PM
cfuluz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Four Star 40 CG Needed!!

Somehow i have managed to leave my instruction manual laying around carelessly for the last time. Thank god my model is built Ive been waiting to put the motor and hardware from my trainer in it for awhile. Now i cant find the manual. Does anyone know the CG for the Sig 4*40. Ive searched and can only find specifically 2 3/4 from the leading edge and balanced inverted for the 4*60. Am i safe to assume this is the same for my 40 size with a OS 46AX. I Have also stumbled a few posts regarding the CG on the 4* Series being to far forward..Is this a concern or not. I guess you get the point. I need to balance the plane. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 08-14-2007, 07:07 PM
bikerjoel68
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Four Star 40 CG Needed!!

Having just maiden mine after building it I can tell you to balance it on the main wing spar inverted.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:21 PM
cfuluz

Thanks for the quick response Looking forward to getting this finished. I have RC Plane mags all over the house every washroom anyway, once and awhile the old lady tidy's up and Im thinking she tossed the manual, though she swears she couldnt have......Anyhow thanks again
Old 08-15-2007, 12:42 PM
frenchie79

Balance on the spar is correct. Couldn't find it in the Manual but it is on the plans. Better go for the forward part of the spar to be safe. Good luck